Bright*Star Internship Opportunities – 2016
Would you rather spend your holidays doing the same old sleeping in and going out with friends (which you can do any day) or get some experience that would fast-track the pathway to your first proper job? It would come across as a tricky question to some, but there is no better way to get started in your career than by participating in an internship.
Bright*Star Internships provide work experience opportunities to university students, recent graduates and people considering career changes. Bright*Star is willing to hire interns with little or no experience, helping students with on-the-job training.
Here are some benefits of combining study and work and doing an internship:
1. Professional skill development: Knowledge gained from books in far different from knowledge gained in a practical working environment. Internships help in your personal and professional development. You will likely improve your time management skills, learn to set goals, keep a positive attitude and work harder.
2. Gain work experience: Internships and reference letters may open doors to better job opportunities and give you an extra edge in the job market. It would also come handy as additional work experience when applying for advanced study programs such as an MBA (Master of Business Administration) and PHD.
3. Helps you choose the right career for you: If you’re not sure of what you are studying is the right career for you, then doing an internship is a great way to find out. Internships are generally short-term, so you can test your career without having to commit to it for a long time.
4. Networking, mentors and references: Internships is a great way to meet new people and create contacts within your industry. It helps receiving recommendation and reference letters from people that will add importance and credibility to your job applications. So make sure you ask for yours at the end of your working tenure.
5. Earn extra pocket money: This would probably sound as the best benefit to some. Extra pocket money when in college or university is always welcome. Internships can be both paid and unpaid. However don’t turn down an opportunity if it is unpaid as the experience and knowledge you will earn from it will certainly be priceless.
Currently Bright*Star is offering internship in following field: (Start Date : 15Mar 2016)
(a) Marketing & Sales (b) Digital and Social Media (c) Human Resource
(d) Corporate Training (e) Brand Building
Do you want to be one of the Bright*Star Interns ? Send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org and come on-board. Min. internship duration is of 4/6 months.