BrightStar Fusion team is looking for a strong Fusion HCM Consultant. Must be able to Write and review configuration documents, functional design documents, Test scripts, Patch impact analysis etc. Capable of handling Solution Design /Functional Fit Gap /Training/CRP sessions independently.
Assist the customer in addressing their complex business challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR) function through solutions provided across the Oracles Fusion stack.
Provide functional consulting services by acting as a Fusion / Cloud HCM subject matter expert and advise clients on options, risks, and impacts across Fusion application and Lead the project team of functional consultants through the implementation lifecycle, drive project deliverables and provide status and issue reports to the customer
- Identify business requirements, translate to Oracle Cloud functionality, identify functionality gaps and develop solutions for them Configure the Oracle Cloud HCM applications and common cloud setups to meet client requirements
- Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts
- Develop training materials and conduct end-user
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in a Fusion HCM Functional Lead role
- Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud experience in Core HR and at least one of these modules: Benefits, Payroll and Compensation
- Must have a thorough understanding of the SDLC.
- Experience with functional / technical implementation of Oracle technologies
- Oracle HCM Cloud certification
- Knowledge of implementing phases of Oracle unified method (OUM)
- Candidate must have at least 7+ years of experience in the industry and should have worked on Oracle Applications projects for at least 5 years.
- Banking/Finance industry exposure is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business/Human Resources, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related HR / IT discipline
- Knowledge of the HR function and processes or relevant academic coursework / professional certification programs
- Demonstrates commitment to providing Quality Customer Experience.
- Excellent service-driven customer-focused skills.
- Proven ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Superior project planning and management skills. Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to absorb, master and leverage emerging technologies. Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Talent for creatively utilizing technology, people and processes to solve unique business problems in a cost-effective manner
Interested !! Please mail your updated profile to email@example.com
To know more about BrightStar, visit our business page at http://www.BrightStarsolution.com