Landing an internship is a great way to learn about what you want out of your career. It’s also one way of getting your foot in the door when it comes time to apply for a full-time job at a company. Whether you’re a college student trying to get work experience or considering a career change altogether, find an internship at Bright*Star that can help you get an edge in the marketplace!
Bright*Star is the global center of technology leadership and innovation company, offering integrated Oracle Enterprise Application support services, which create the foundation to help its enterprise customers meet their business needs and, ultimately, achieve success.
At Bright*Star you can find a variety of job opportunities in a multitude of locations across SE-Asia, Middle East and Europe. We are constantly looking for top professionals and the best experts in the market as well as for talented and motivated IT and Business students and graduates.
The purpose of the Bright*Star Internship is to build talent by continually investing skills development in high potential countries within SE-Asia, ANZ, Middle East, and Europe. Bright*Star helps you rise, explore and drive your own career!
You will join and be part of one of our Marketing, Sales and Presales Teams and closely work for geo’s across SE-Asia, ANZ, EMEA.
In the first weeks you will be introduced to your colleagues and we’ll make sure you become familiar with the Bright*Star work environment, our procedures and policies.
Throughout your staying at Bright*Star, we will assess your progress to ensure you get support for your professional development according to the needs.
At the end of the internship program, you will be skilled and fully prepared for a full-time position within the Bright*Star environment or somewhere else!
- Successfully completed a Business//Technical//Financial//Engineering//Commerce//Arts//Diploma related discipline from a recognized University
- A passion for Sales/Consulting/Finance and an interest for technology.
- Strong communication skills.
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, & commitment.
- Self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- A good mix of analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills.
- A passion for working in an international environment.
Do you want to be one of the #BrightStar interns?
Send your application to email@example.com and come on board!