Bright*Star Consulting http://www.bslion.in
Gain full end-to-end traceability with embedded quality and multiple cost methods that provide complete visibility into plant operations.
Manufacturing Execution –Ensure manufacturing consistency throughout the production cycle with intensive, multifaceted shop floor execution capabilities.
- Maximize production flexibility and gain visibility from the shop floor to the board room
- Improve process execution with clear and detailed formulation definitions
- Increase plant efficiencie’s with integrated planning and inventory management
Cost Optimization – Determine true product costs with detailed cost tracking features combined with flexible analytical tools.
- Increase profits by capturing precise product costs and monitoring actual product costs
- Optimize margins with multiple cost methods and improve inventory valuation
- Conduct detailed cost analyses for current and historical purchased material costs, applied resource costs, and batch costs
Product Commercialization – Manage the entire product lifecycle—from inception to production—with improved efficiency.
- Assure compliance with rule-based S88 compliant recipe development, approval, and usage
- Optimize formulas and batch based on quality characteristics and cost
- Quickly visualize changes with a graphical recipe designer
Enterprise Quality Management – Achieve product standardization while streamlining quality lab productivity to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Achieve product consistency with quality controlled batch processing holds and incoming ingredient inspections
- Improve laboratory productivity with detailed sample tracking and analysis
- Comply with customer requirements for specific documentation
Production Scheduling – Master the complexities of multi-site planning. Adjust schedules to maximize resources while enabling individual plants to respond quickly to customer demands.
- Create accurate schedules across all levels of the organization
- Maximize planning efficiency with customizable views of supply and demand
- Create flexible buckets for material activity analysis and evaluate the effect of schedule changes
Bright*Star Enterprise Application Service Offerings
Enterprise Applications should enable you to design, implement, and operate the core processes that ensure your business achieves optimal success. They should be agile enough to meet today’s changing demands, robust enough to sustain business critical processes and standardized enough to leverage your scale and give you predictable operational costs.
Bright*Star as your consulting partner, our aim is to ensure that Enterprise Applications do what they should do, with the minimum amount of risk or business disruption.
We have extensive experience in working with our clients to get the best value from Enterprise Applications and to meet the challenges and overcome the obstacles that can reduce that value.
Our offerings include Enterprise Application-enabled business transformation programs, the design and implementation of Oracle solutions and ensuring the use of best tools and services to provide a reliable level of quality and a predictable level of cost.