Oracle’s e-Business Suite (Oracle Applications or Oracle EBS) offer’s one of the most comprehensive sets of integrated business applications. Just like Oracle database systems, Oracle Applications requires detailed attention and expert skills in order for it to be maintained properly and working to peak performance.
If you are running Oracle Applications, in addition to the Oracle database platform, Bright*Star is your answer for 24×7 monitoring, expert skills, and a lower cost than is possible with internal administration. We offer Oracle Applications administration in each of our core remote management services.
We have a team dedicated to remotely administering Oracle systems and ensuring 24×7 operation of your production environment.
Continuous Service Assurance for Oracle Applications
Just as with our service for databases, for Oracle Applications we provide timely and reliable day-to-day administration of the system environment, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- 24×7 Oracle EBS Monitoring: Automated checks of the EBS environment, including system availability, alert logs, space allocations, system resources, and file system space.
- 24×7 Oracle EBS Troubleshooting: Research and corrective actions to address critical system-level issues, including root cause analysis.
- Routine Maintenance Processes: The execution of Standard Operating Procedures and standard maintenance tasks unique to your environment.
- Service Management Reporting: Using the client Portal, customers have access to system performance data, event data, and the ability to submit and manage service requests.
ONdemand for Oracle Applications
Oracle Applications services are packaged with our ONdemand Services. ONdemand enables an hourly, as-needed approach to those tasks that are needed from time to time.
- System Implementations & Updates: Creating, installing, upgrading, patching and configuring the Oracle Applications system and software.
- System Security & Administration: Modifications made to the Oracle Applications accounts, objects and processes, such as managing privileges, components, setups and parameters.
- System Analysis & Improvement: Research, analysis, recommendations and execution of activities to improve your system performance and longevity.
- System Backup & Recovery: Preparing, creating and testing backup and recovery-related processes specific to your Oracle Applications environment.
Projects for Oracle Applications
Many of our customers have larger, more specialized projects than those typically handled under ONdemand. In these cases, we develop a scope of work and project estimate. Bright*Star deploys a project team to complete the work in an agreed-upon timeframe. Typically, work that exceeds 40 total hours is considered project or consulting work and will have a more detailed scope of work accompanying it. Typical project work may include upgrades, major performance improvement initiatives or new environment deployments.
Are you running Oracle E-Business Support with other database platforms? Our customers choose Bright*Star’s proven methods of managing all of their platforms through a single, integrated operation. Bright*Star also provide services to the following databases:
Oracle Upgrade Services
Oracle Migration Services
Oracle Optimization Services
Oracle Performance Tuning
Oracle Database Consulting & Projects
Oracle Content Management Consulting
Oracle Integration Services using SOA
Schedule an Oracle Consulting Services Consultation Today
If you want the best results from your Oracle environment, schedule a consultation with us right now (firstname.lastname@example.org) and get your business performing at its peak. Our proven Oracle consulting services will help to ensure you get the highest degree of reliability, availability, performance, and cost benefits from your Oracle solutions.
Contact Us at email@example.com