BrightStar’s Reporting and Analytic’s solution for global organizations.
Successful performance management requires real-time access to insightful and actionable information. Information delivery must support the regular production reporting cycles of the institution as well as adhoc requests that arise. This requires a system that’s owned by finance – not IT.
With its familiar Microsoft® Excel® interface, our solution makes it easy for decision makers to analyze all areas of the organization. The result is one version of the truth that transforms information into insight – and significantly lowers total cost of ownership.
Non-technical business users can:
- Support a full spectrum of reporting needs from formalized periodic financial statements to “in the moment” adhoc analysis
- Be up and running in days by migrating existing Excel reports
- Enable your non-technical end users to perform adhoc analysis using the drag & drop web-based Data Explorer
- Communicate results, trends and analysis to the board and other organizational stakeholders by embedding reports and dashboards within PowerPoint presentations
- Develop business rules and report designs with minimal effort—no complex scripting or SQL skills required
- Pinpoint connections between operating metrics and financial outcomes using drill down, drill through, ranking, data visualizations and dashboards
- Create and publish complex report books such as board packages, regulatory packages and quarterly financial packages using report book automation and distribution processes
- Integrate data from virtually any source (e.g., general ledger, accounts payable, customer systems, etc.) for a comprehensive view of institutional performance
Contact BrightStar Enterprise Application consulting team at email@example.com or visit our business page at wwww.bslion.in to know more about us and our other services.