Gain peace of mind and operational stability from experienced, trusted technical help.
Most people don’t care about their database; they care about their data. They want it available, they want it quickly, and above all they don’t want to worry about it. They want someone to consult and advise when they need to make changes, and they want someone to call when things go wrong. If this sounds like you, then we should talk.
BrightStar DBA Services – provides comprehensive, 7×24 remote DBA support. We monitor and respond to alerts tuned specifically for your databases as well as tackle projects, provide architecture and design advice, and much more.
We focus on your database so you can focus on the data that drives your business.
In this view, remote DBA support services provide a scalable model when you need:
- The flexibility to refocus your existing DBAs on more strategic initiatives
- A part-time DBA
- Quick access to certain core skills that are not available in-house
- Coverage support for vacation and sick days
When you come to think of it, Managed Services provide a pretty compelling proposition over in-house alternatives: you reduce your costs by up to 30% AND increase the range and level of service available (24 x 7 x 365) without adding extra staff!
BrightStar’s remote DBA services include highly flexible plans for Oracle databases, allowing you to achieve greater database performance, higher availability, simplified management and scalability along with reduced operating costs.
Do you need coverage for more than just database administration?
Not a problem. Our plans also cover system and server administration, application servers, Oracle applications like OBIEE, Hyperion, and much more!
Benefits of Our Remote DBA Services
- 70% savings over in-house staffing
- Frees up your DBAs for more strategic work
- Complements your in-house expertise
- Access to seasoned DBAs on demand
- Access to the latest technology without the upfront investment
- Scalable model to adapt to changing business conditions
- Predictable annual budget
- Eliminates gaps in coverage (vacation, etc.)
- 24/7 customer support
- Increased availability over different time zones
- Relieves overworked staff
- Reduces employee turnover
- Backup/Overflow support for your DBA team
- Peace of mind